Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Visa
- 7. Would you recommend Visa to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Visa
In this role I created a model to determine the cost and projected revenues that were generated for the company for each VAS product (values added services). This model was then distributed to other finance employees and used in the yearly budget analysis
I have developed my excel skills greatly as I used this almost every day. I started not knowing what a Pivot table was, but ended by creating my excel model with complicated calculations
I had huge responsibility as I did presentations to Europe finance leaders in Visa about the monthly finances
Support & Guidance
Me and my manager spoke everyday so I gained a lot of support from him. I also met my team multiple times a week
Amazing culture that was positive and all about improving yourself and having work life balance. Everyone was very friendly and loved knowing how you were
I enjoyed it a lot. I felt like I really belonged in the company and have taken another internship opportunity to work with them again next year. It was very welcoming!
Be yourself, be friendly and be willing to work hard and focus on self improvement and the love of the job and company
Internship (1-4 Months)
Central London and City