Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at American Express
- 7. Would you recommend American Express to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to American Express
Attend Meetings Attend development sessions with either campus teams or key speakers Run your given project Assist your team on any other ongoing projects
Communication Presenting Data analysis Risk analysis Confidence Leadership Time management
A lot of responsibility. I was tasked with managing a project and presenting my results at the end of the internship. I also had to frequently connect with senior leaders to discuss my project and report back findings
Support & Guidance
A lot of support. I could either go to my manager, talent strategy or HR with any issues i had. Which made sure that i would always get a response to my query
Great company culture. I felt like i could go to anyone across the business with any concerns i had and i was really made to feel like i belonged
Loved every single day. I would highly recommend AMEX to anyone thinking of applying
Be genuine Keep customer focus at the centre of your application Think outside the box Show your passion
Internship (1-4 Months)
Business Management, Banking/Finance, Logistics and Operations