Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Visa
- 7. Would you recommend Visa to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Visa
- Deliver automatized data tools that serves sales & performance - Ad-hoc data analysis studies depending on the needs of the client/teams - Analyze the results of marketing campaign with merchants in France - Marketsizing of the FBL cluster for cybersource products - Mystery shopping, and results analysis - Interaction with clients and the different teams (Product, BI, Consulting..)
- Project management - Payment industry - Multicultural working environment - Learn to scale projects as the geography is unlimited at Visa knowing that we are everywhere
yes I was completely autonomous with my projects
Support & Guidance
My team but also other services were really helpful.
- An atmosphere of well being, where the job is really interesting and challenging - very good balance btw professional and private life
- I was involved in impacting projects, in a team that gives opportunities to interns. We are doing real tasks, and we feel as real team member, not considered as just interns. It was a pleasure to work at Visa.
- Be yourself and honest - Be curious - Your motivation and your wish to work collaboratively in a challenging environment will make the difference in this experience. - To me, the experience will be what you make of it.
Placement (5-9 Months)