Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Visa
- 7. Would you recommend Visa to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Visa
On a day-to-day basis, I worked together with the Strategy and Planning team, as well as other teams within Central Europe to discuss new strategy implementations.
I learned a lot about the payment industry and was able to develop both my analytical and my people skills.
Yes, I was given much responsibility during my internship and even got the chance to present the project I worked on to key stakeholders.
Support & Guidance
I received all the support and guidance I needed to flourish at work. My manager and my buddy were always there to help me if questions arose and also other employees at Visa would always be open to help.
The Company culture is amazing: inclusivity, diversity, acceptance!
I truly enjoyed my internship and would always love to go back to Visa.
Be yourselves, don't pretend like you're anyone else. They really want diversity, so even apply if you think you don't fit into the financial services industry. It worked out for me :)
Internship (1-4 Months)