Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Willis Towers Watson
- 7. Would you recommend Willis Towers Watson to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Willis Towers Watson
•calculating individual transfer values •updated basis •updating factor reviews •investment monitoring
•developed Excel skills •improved attention to detail •improved problem solving skills •improved mathematical skills •improved communication skills •learnt how to use specialist software
Yes - given the same/similar responsibilities given to new graduates
Support & Guidance
There was always people to ask for help - everyone is super friendly.
Amazing company culture! Loads of work socials. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. Good atmosphere and working evenvironment.
Show a genuine interest and be friendly and willing to learn.
Internship (1-4 Months)
Central London and City