Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at AstraZeneca
- 7. Would you recommend AstraZeneca to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to AstraZeneca
Working on various practical problems and lscenarios in the research and development department.
Yes - how to apply scientific theory to the pharmaceutical research industry, and the nature of research in such departments.
Yes - given a level of freedom and responsibility (whilst also being supervised and advised), which allowed for better findings and collaborations.
Support & Guidance
Insightful and sufficient guidance was provided.
Inclusive and collaborative
It was very enjoyable
To apply - it is an inclusive, friendly and collaborate environment.
Internship (1-4 Months)
East of England