Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at AstraZeneca
- 7. Would you recommend AstraZeneca to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to AstraZeneca
Simulations on R on Bayesian techniques for Basket Trial design
R coding, T1E and Power computation, Bayesian statistics from a different perspective
I was given more freedom to propose and explore my ideas
Support & Guidance
From and industry perspective a lot, I was in contact daily with my supervisor. From HR point of view, poor : a lot of issue/questions, and felt very much different from other employer as I have been hired through a recruiting agency
Extremely nice, coffee free al day long, everyone willing to take a break to discuss and share experience. I loved that
from 1 to 10, I would like to scale my internship at 100. I loved it, seriously. The only thing that ruined the experience has been to be hired by a recruiter. This was very much annoying : I felt no rights, and it was no good. However, overall, it has been a very very very good experience
Negotiate employee rights before accepting, and get on some extra coding language before starting
Internship (1-4 Months)
East of England