Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at AstraZeneca
- 7. Would you recommend AstraZeneca to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to AstraZeneca
On day to day I was planning experiments, performing them, then analysing the data, writing reports (ELN) and presenting it to the team.
Yes, I have learnt a lot of skills, including work in wet laboratory as well as computational one. I have also learnt to accurately present the data, gained communication skills.
Yes, I was fully responsible for my project.
Support & Guidance
Unfortunately, sometimes I felt that presentations I was giving was more for telling what I have done rather trying to sort out my problems and give me a piece of advice. I wish I got more support.
In general, perfect!
I did enjoyed my placement, just sometimes I felt a bit lonely (due to covid)
Placement Year (10 Months+)
East of England