Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at AstraZeneca
- 7. Would you recommend AstraZeneca to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to AstraZeneca
Reading research papers, implementing machine models from papers, building an end to end pipeline from data to clusters and descriptive statistics
Learnt/developed skills in data processing, deep learning, clustering, and data science and statistics more generally
The project was very independent and I was allowed/expected to take it the direction I wanted to.
Support & Guidance
The right amount I think. Weekly/biweekly meetings with my supervisor but still had freedom to take the project the way I wanted.
Worked remotely and didn’t interact heavily aside from with my supervisor so it’s hard to say.
Very much, more than I would’ve expected. I would’ve been happy to keep working on it.
Just the usual be prepared for interview etc
Internship (1-4 Months)