Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Deutsche Bank
- 7. Would you recommend Deutsche Bank to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Deutsche Bank
The role involves working on projects relevant to the team’s activities. It can include working on M&A, DCM or ECM. On day to day, summer analysts work on PowerPoint, excel modeling, research and other forms of analysis
Summer analysts were gradually given responsibility. I was happy with the amount of responsibility I had, and would say I have enough responsibility, particularly towards the second half of the internship
Support & Guidance
There was a lot of support and guidance by analysts and associates
Very good culture, collaborative, friendly, high-performing, inclusive
I really enjoyed the whole process - it was an amazing experience
Be honest and open, show yourself and what makes you unique as well as how you would fit in the culture and make a difference. Have a tailored CV and cover letter and prepare appropriately for interviews
Internship (1-4 Months)
Banking - Investment
Central London and City