• Skills
  • Business Insight
  • Culture
  • Your Impressions

Overview

• 1. Please give an overview of the virtual experience and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
  • I shadowed auditors and learnt more about their day to day tasks and about different available career progressions and shadowed client meetings, learning more about interactions between auditors and clients.

Skills

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • I have learnt more about time management and team work.

• How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
  • 5/5

• Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

• 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
  • I really enjoyed this opportunity and I don't believe many other firms offer this type of experience, where my three days at PWC were packed with conversations with employees giving me advice and knowledge about the industry.

• Please rate how insightful you found the virtual experience
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the structure of the virtual experience
  • 5/5

• How would you rate business leader involvement during the virtual experience

Culture

• 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
  • I learnt much more about work life at PWC. I learnt that whilst it is a hard working atmosphere, it is also one based on teamwork. It is a supportive work environment.

• How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the networking opportunities?
  • 5/5

• Please rate how valued you felt during your virtual experience?

Your Impressions

• 5. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?
  • I really enjoyed it and I don't think I would get the same opportunity from many other firms.

• Please rate your level of enjoyment on the virtual experience
  • 5/5

• Please rate how your experience met your expectations

• Please rate the future employment prospects at PwC
  • 5/5

• 7. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?

• 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC
  • Be yourself and don't be too nervous, everyone is very welcoming and friendly.

Virtual Experience