Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Unilever
- 7. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Unilever
Supporting the Hellmann’s Summer Flavour PR activation Planning the digital amplification of the National Burger Awards Campaign Planning Veganuary activation in Retail and Away from Home Channels Plan a Purpose workshop with AFH (Away from Home) to plan how to bring the Hellmann’s Purpose to life Shadowing, sitting in on meetings, research projects. The main focus of the work experience was a key qualitative research project. Undertook research, created the discussion guide, ran interviews and wrote up key outputs. Managed a key online optimisation project. Shadowed the team on key meetings to gain further understanding of how the organisation works e.g. weekly team meetings, marketing plan presentation, customer meeting.
I learnt about conducting interviews and how to prepare/ask questions in a manner that doesn’t promote bias as well as collecting and presenting findings. Developed general teamwork and communication skills.
Yes I was given responsibility. I was involved in/lead a project end to end and the key findings from this project were used.
Support & Guidance
Line manager was great, very supportive. As was the team I was in. Also, future careers team provided support.
Hard to tell as it was mostly online and office was fairly empty when I visited. Seemed friendly.
Exceeded my expectations. Enjoyed the placement.
I didn't apply through the traditional route so I don't think I'm qualified to give advice.
Internship (1-4 Months)