4.7/5
    4.5
  • Your Impressions
    4.7

Overview

• 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
  • Overseeing and managing the execution of clinical trials by working closely with a global team of other study members that have different roles within the company. You get to shadow a study manager and learn from them. During the placement year you also get to also work with other undergraduates and are led by a manager who is there to support you and guide you during your stay at Pfizer.

Skills

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
  • Yes, I have improved and developed further my team-working, analytical, problem-solving and IT skills. Overall, I have become more confident using databases and other study-specific resources online.

• How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
  • 5/5

• Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development

Responsibilities

• 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
  • Yes, I was able to shadow study managers who give me the sufficient amount of responsibility in order to learn and enjoy my placement experience.

• Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was

Support & Guidance

• 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
  • I received a lot of support during my placement year, especially by my line manager and study manager, who they were always there whenever I needed something.

• How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
  • 4/5

• How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?

Culture

• 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
  • The atmosphere and culture overall was very nice, colleagues would always celebrate each others wins and support one another throughout.

• How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the social opportunities?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
  • 3/5

• How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?

Your Impressions

• 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
  • I really enjoyed the experience, it has been very rewarding.

• Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
  • 5/5

• Please rate how your experience met your expectations

• Please rate the future employment prospects at Pfizer
  • 4/5

• 7. Would you recommend Pfizer to a friend?

• 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Pfizer
  • Just be yourself and get to know the culture of the company before applying, to see if you are the perfect fit for it!

Placement (5-9 Months)