Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Pernod Ricard UK
- 7. Would you recommend Pernod Ricard UK to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Pernod Ricard UK
Supporting the customer marketing in activating brands in the portfolio in the on and off trade
Time management, project management, adaptability
Yes, I was involved in helping and coordinating projects
Support & Guidance
I received plenty of support from my line manager
Great company culture and very welcoming
Highly enjoyable experience
Be proactive and get involved
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Central London and City