Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at EY
- 7. Would you recommend EY to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to EY
I worked as an assurance intern in financial services. On a day-to-day basis we worked on case studies. We were also given the opportunity to have multiple Q&A's with members of the company and external speakers.
I have learnt numerous new skills and learnt a large amount especially what an audit entails.
We worked as part of a team and within our team we had individual roles that contributed to a final presentation.
Support & Guidance
We had a mentor throughout the process who we had multiple calls with. We also had a couple of buddy sessions with a first year.
The company culture at EY is fantastic and one that the company is very proud of.
I thoroughly enjoyed my placement and would highly recommend the internship.
I would advise potential applicants to be themselves, EY is a peoples business and they will hire people that they think suit the company.
Internship (1-4 Months)