Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at PwC
- 7. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to PwC
My internship was a short 3-weeks due to COVID restrictions. It took place entirely online. PwC worked to seamlessly transition us into a virtual working experience. I was given the opportunity to work on Internal Audits for clients, my day-to-day involved shadowing, minuting and drafting ToR's for clients.
My communication skills have been greatly improved during my experience. I understand the significance of being able to communicate effectively and work efficiently in a team.
Yes - the internship provided great opportunities for interns to derive their own opportunities for its duration. As interns we were given buddies who guided us into conversations with senior members of staff, we worked with clients and got a great insight into how PwC functions.
Support & Guidance
I was supported by two buddies in my business unit and proposition who guided me throughout the experience in an informal setting. I also had a career coach who supported me on determining what I wanted to gain from the internship and how this would be achieved.
Very friendly and supportive.
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship.
Enjoy it and be yourself. PwC is people focussed and being yourself is the best way to succeed.
Internship (1-4 Months)