Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Pernod Ricard UK
- 7. Would you recommend Pernod Ricard UK to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Pernod Ricard UK
I would work on any project that has pending tasks to complete. It involves assessing the project scope and time to determine the best course of action for each project.
Project Management High-level organisation People Management Problem Solving
- Managing the deployment of multiple configurations of an app across two affiliates in Europe - Managing and serving as support for 4 projects within the company
Support & Guidance
I received incredible support from my line manager
I love the culture within the company as it is very welcoming and it gives you a sense of belonging.
I enjoyed my internship very much as it exposed me to the corporate environment and what it was like to work across different teams
Be yourself and try your best to align yourself with the company's incentives
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Central London and City