Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at SAP
- 7. Would you recommend SAP to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to SAP
Generating weekly reports to assist license and compliance managers. Auditing smaller customers + ad-hoc tasks.
Developed skills such as organization, time-management, communication. Gained new IT skills preferably MS Excel.
I was given plenty of responsibility throughout my placement. I was also offered opportunities to take on more responsibility which showed the trust SAP have in their interns
Support & Guidance
Support and Guidance was offered and on-hand at every step. The placement team gave a lot of guidance with the more general enquiries/issues. My team were also really helpful with the more specific questions.
SAP offered endless events and networking opportunities. It is almost impossible to take advantage of all on offer.
My placement took a slight U-turn with the covid-19 circumstances but this didn't change how much I have enjoyed the year. It has been a real pleasure to work for SAP
Be yourself, SAP is really inclusive and a genuine approach of your talents is what is preferred. Research the company, CSR and sector to impress the employer
Placement Year (10 Months+)