Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Croudace
- 7. Would you recommend Croudace to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Croudace
Variety of immediate and strategic land tasks related to buying and planning.
Yes developed and bettered many.
Yes lots of independence on a variety tasks with some projects totally carried out by myself i.e. preparing offers for sites.
Support & Guidance
All training was great and always able to ask questions. 100% happy.
Fantastic. As long as the work is getting done then there is no issue on when it is done etc.
I have fully enjoyed my year at Croudace and would love to be invited ack to work here one day. I do not want to leave.
Good cover letter and CV. Do research on the company and some knowledge of planning and housebuilding for interview e.g. some NPPF knowledge.
Placement Year (10 Months+)