Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at GSK
- 7. Would you recommend GSK to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to GSK
• Co-ordinations of notifications with the SAP system. • Continuous communication with global markets. • Attending and driving meetings in cross functional teams. • Lifecycle management of packs. • Creation of new artworks and components. • Managing changes to pack bill of materials.
• How to navigate through the SAP and Harmony systems. • How to communicate within a team – teamwork and building relationships. • Microsoft excel proficiency. • Virtual and written communication within the professional environment.
• Co-ordinate and manage changes to packaging for life-saving antibiotics. • I improved manufacturing efficiency by allowing for flexible production of packs supplied globally. • I championed discontinuation of packs that are no longer required on site or in the market.
Support & Guidance
A huge amount of support and guidance. I was assigned a mentor who I was on a call with practically every day for the first 6 months of my placement.
I enjoyed it a lot, even with the challenges that COVID-19 brought.
Try do some practice assessments before the real thing! Be yourself in the interview and make sure you know what GSK's core values are!
Placement Year (10 Months+)