Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at NBCUniversal
- 7. Would you recommend NBCUniversal to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to NBCUniversal
My job includes client approvals, sourcing and providing assets, working with media and creative agencies to manage campaigns, copywriting, finance, title tracking, and other administrative tasks.
I have developed skills in networking, copywriting, campaign planning and management, and finance.
I was given more responsibility than I ever thought I would which has been amazing. It is great to know the company trusts its interns and invests time and money into their individual development.
Support & Guidance
I received an incredible amount of support throughout my placement, from my whole team and including senior staff, especially my line manager who I had daily catch up calls with for the duration of my internship.
NBCUniversal has an incredible company culture, built around diversity and inclusion which is hugely important to me. Every person you meet is welcoming and wants to help you.
My year at NBCU has been truly amazing, I wish I didn't have to leave.
NBCU really care about who you are as a person, as much as if not more than the experience you have. The most important thing is to be passionate about the entertainment industry and be a nice person!
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Central London and City