Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Church & Dwight
- 7. Would you recommend Church & Dwight to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Church & Dwight
• Analyse sales data, marketing coverage, beauty market trends and sampling outcomes • Conduct marketing projects such as new product development, design briefs, briefing PR and social agencies and store visits. • Expanded my practical marketing experience by working closely with my team of brand managers on the tasks mentioned.
Yes I have learnt a lot of new skills, specifically data analysis, marketing specifics such as trends, coverage, brand planning, new product development. As well as enhancing my communication, organization and prioritizing skills. You are eased in to the role and then given a lot of responsibility which is a brilliant experience.
Yes I was given a lot of responsibility during my internship once my manager had seen how I work and knew I was able for it. I am leading my own projects which interns don't normally do so it is an amazing experience for my career.
Support & Guidance
I gained a lot of support and guidance from my manager throughout my internship. It has been hard working from home the majority of the internship but I have always felt supported and can't wait to get into the office!
Well I was working from home the most of it but we had monthly fun meetings with the wider team and weekly catch ups within our team to speak about life and work.
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship, it has showed me the world of marketing and real life experiences from the brand point of view! I am hoping to stay on with the company.
Go in with an open mind and ready to work
Internship (1-4 Months)
Central London and City