Campaign & Creative Marketing Intern at The Walt Disney Company

Support & Guidance
Culture
4.8
Your Impressions

Support design and production of creative for all Walt Disney paid media campaigns for use across all media touchpoints. Managing creative approval for any imagery or b-roll used in creative development for agencies. Responsible for finance tracking and approvals

Overview

1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.

I manage marketing campaigns communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. I ensure everything is done to a standard and on track to the time plan.

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?

I have learnt a range of skills especially presentation skills. I have been given amazing opportunities to present to a range of senior members including a VP multiple times. Showing off projects I am working on and reviving helpful constructive criticism.

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?

Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development

Responsibilities

3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?

I was given lots of responsibility. Ly manager allowed me to project manage huge online campaigns. I also was given full responsibility of my departments financial tracking files.

Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was

Support & Guidance

4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?

I had two weekly 1-2-1 sessions with my manager. This was extremely useful as I could bring any questions, ideas or thoughts I had and could receive honest and helpful answers.

How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?

How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?

Culture

5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

Company culture was perfect. Everyone was very inclusive and willing to lend a helping hand.

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the social opportunities?

How would you rate the diversity initiatives?

How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?

Your Impressions

6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?

I have loved my placement. I would love to return to Disney when I graduate.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at The Walt Disney Company

7. Would you recommend The Walt Disney Company to a friend?

8. What advice would you give to others applying to The Walt Disney Company

Be open, honest and approachable. Everyone will be willing to help and guide you.