Marketing Intern at The Walt Disney Company

Culture
4.8
Your Impressions
4.3

Working on campaigns in the UK & EMEA, whether it is theatrical release drops, seasonal, anniversaries etc. I support on the Sainsbury's Argos account, helping to deliver artwork for in-store and online activity, work with influencers and ECRM.

Overview

1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.

Working with designers to create artwork, market research, pulling presentations together and maintaining strong relationships with our clients

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?

Teamwork, resilience, communication, presenting, researching, organizational skills

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?

Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development

Responsibilities

3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?

Yes, I have been given a lot of responsibility, planning campaigns from start to finish independently, working with many stakeholders. Disney puts a lot of trust in their interns which is great as it allows for so much room for development.

Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was

Support & Guidance

4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?

I have felt very supported throughout the whole process, my manager was great and very understanding. No question is a silly question and there are always people to help and guide you when you need it.

How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?

How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?

Culture

5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

Everyone works very hard, the days are very busy but at the same time our team makes time for each other and are very close. We are all very supportive of each other and celebrate when things go well together.

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the social opportunities?

How would you rate the diversity initiatives?

How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?

Your Impressions

6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?

I loved my placement at Disney, I think the company culture and the people make it a great place to work. There are so many opportunities and different areas to explore, you really get the feeling they want you to do your best there.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at The Walt Disney Company

7. Would you recommend The Walt Disney Company to a friend?

8. What advice would you give to others applying to The Walt Disney Company

Be yourself, show your personality when applying, it means more than grades sometimes. Experience is also super important, even if you have worked at a shop or a pub, make that clear on your CV and show what have you learnt from it, what skills have been developed doing this.