Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at BSH
- 7. Would you recommend BSH to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to BSH
I'm currently working as a Brand Marketing Intern at BSH. I'm really happy with my position, the workload I receive and the management above me. Everyone is really friendly and always happy to help. I think BSH is a great international company to start your career at. They're really looking to help out students to get the hands on experience we need. I can really recommend this placement.
I received a really great hands-on experience and insight into my industry and feel ready to step into this field after I graduate. I feel confident that I have developed my skills, such as adaptability, team work, communication and many more.
Yes, I have been given a lot of responsibilities, which is great as it really helped me develop my personal/professional skills and learn new industry skills. Having many responsibilities has also improved my decision-making skills and allowed me to be more confident in what I am doing as I was truly into each project and had all the knowledge about it, so I was able to make decisions on them.
Support & Guidance
I received amazing support during my placement. My manager was always on hand whenever I had any questions and additionally I had 2 weekly catch-ups with her, so I never felt lost. I know I could always count on my manager's help, especially if I would struggle with any tasks.
Very friendly. Everyone's very talkative and always happy to help. Really nice atmosphere during calls and virtual meetings.
Really enjoyed it and would recommend it to others.
Be open and confident when you have phone and face to face interviews and show yourself from the best perspective. Show you are adaptable and flexible. Be prepared to answer possible questions and be positive!
Placement Year (10 Months+)