Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at BSH
- 7. Would you recommend BSH to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to BSH
On day to day basis i work on our branded websites. I update content description of products on website. I also create email marketing campaign monthly for NEFF brand. I look for customer journey on website and provide suggestions to improve by looking at negative comments on website. I also translate self help videos and update thier content for youtube. Currently i am also working on content creation of self help pages and faq pages for bosch website.
Yes I learnt new skills like improved cmmunication, powerpoint skills , MS excel and adobe analytics. I took these trainings during my placement. I also improved my networking skills by participating in intern quiz and activites. I improved my presetation skill by impactful presentation training and by presenting virtually with my team members. Additionally, i took managing self training which helped me to improve and get to know myself better. By regular team meetings and communication i improved my team managment skills as well.
I was given appropriate work responsibility during my placement. Work was divided within team members and there was no pressure of work on a single person. Manager divided all task in sprints on companys tracking platform where we were able to see our weekly task and dates to complete it. I was given more of a creative and equal task as other team members. I worked along with my manager and reported to him directly.
Support & Guidance
I recieved every possible support from my manager and team while my placement. other team members always supported me in my work and provided me appropriate guidance. I worked from home during my placement but i never felt like i am being ignored. In our weekly meetings my manager always asked me if i have anything to share or any problems i am facing. company's HR team was also easily available to me and i always recieved prompt response from them.
From very start i worked from home during lockdown. I never faced any issues during my work. company's culture was always very cheerful and fun as i experienced during our intern virtual sessions. we also got to know our colmpany's CEO and CFO during one of our team presentations and we got to know more about them. I went to my office one time to get my laptop, I saw very nice ambience in office and safety measures everywhere around office.
Overall i enjoyed my placement. However, i did not get chance to work from office, which was understandable. Other than that, I learnt new skill, got to know new people. I got to know how such big orgaisations work and their working culture. I undertook trainings provided by HR team which helped me to get new carrer opportunities. My placement was more like a permanant job as i did not feel i am an intern, I always felt I am a permanent employee here.
I would advice to look for different BSh roles and vacanacies and only apply for those in which your are interested in. Be prepared for interviews, and do not get nervous. BSh appliacations are very easy and you can expect their reply in a month. Before applying in BSh, get a look at BSh website and get to know its brands. After my application i recieved an email for telephonic interview and than face to face interview. I got my offer letter within two weeks after interview.
Placement Year (10 Months+)