Future Planning Intern at Accenture

Accenture is a Top Employer

6.6/10

7.7

5.5

Liase with 3rd party suppliers ensuring requests meet deadlines to enable for the deployments to take place.

Worked with cessations analysis to help gain benefits for the company.

Close down process of job sheets to the end of program. Organise site suveys, get results from site survey, create job sheet. Check and validate job sheet with site lead and submit to AT&T. I did this for 30 sites.

Track all the spending for the A-C Voice team in the commercial tracker.

I have enjoyed aspects, for example, learning more about the world of work and learning many useful skills within Excel and other software and I have improved my communication skills. However, it was slighty to technilogical and I would have prefered to be Management Consultancy aligned.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

My team on both my projects were incredibly friendly and welcoming. I felt that whenever I was stuck, it was ok to ask questions and no one would judge. Everyone was very helpful.

I was given loads of support, not only with my day to day job. But with the Management NVQ and technical certificate I completed. They reviewed everything where needed and were really supportive. On my second project, I even had a weekly meeting to discuss how I was getting along with meeting my objectives and what else I could to meet them - to go above and beyond.

On my first project, I had little work and a reasonable amount of free time. However, on my second project my days were full and busy with work starting at 8.30 and finishing at 6. I felt like the second project was alot more fufilling.

On my first role, very little. However, on my second role I had daily tasks and deadlines that I was responsible for meeting and orders to get into 3rd party suppliers on certain days and I felt this role has really developed me as a person with the extra responsibility. I feel like it was an incredibly valuable experince.

When I go to University next year, I think there are many skills which will benefit me, especially communication skills. These have improved greatly and I feel alot more confident talking, presenting and discussing which will help me greatly with my studies. I also was offered the chance to do the management NVQ and technical certificate which I am sure will benefit me greatly when applying for jobs and I can apply the skills learnt to situations at University as well.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

The atmosphere was good but being on client sites I felt that everyone was more on edge than in home offices.

It was well organised and structures and events were thrown thoughout the placement which was great. However, I wish we got more choice of where we were aligned.

Invested us alot. Allowed us to particiapte in NVQ and Technical Certificate in Management which I am sure will provide very useful skills in the future.

Good - they have a summer scheme which hopefully I will get a role on.

Having the induction week was great to know the other interns and I have remained friends throughout the placement.

London is quite expensive.

I didn't go out much but that was my choice. On Client Site in Edinburgh, so no one to go out with.

Yes - there is sport and a groups such as Accent on Women but nothing that appealed to me.