Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at BSH
- 7. Would you recommend BSH to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to BSH
Helping various departments within the business (i.e. Supply Chain) My department is the Health and Safety, which is very busy, challenging, and exciting during COVID-19 times.
- Communication - PowerPoint - Excel - Leadership - Teamwork - Working under pressure
Yes. Tough projects crucial for the business that if wrong will cost significantly.
Support & Guidance
Apart from some misunderstandings in the beginning, there was full support afterwards.
Very friendly and supportive.
Very exciting, with different bits to learn from every team.
Be yourself, and shine from the first moment. Don't be afraid to ask questions. No question is a silly question.
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Business Management, Logistics and Operations