- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Nomura
- 7. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura
During the Spring Insight Programme, we gained an overview of what it was like to work within both Investment Banking and Global Markets
New Skills: Public Speaking, Excel, Technical Knowledge of both GM and IB
It was incredibly interesting as during the insight programme I learnt about new areas and roles within Investment Banking that I didn't even know existed before I started at Nomura
Although it was online, the atmosphere seemed very warm and welcoming. Everyone in Nomura seemed willing to help with everything.
I enjoyed the insight very much
1) Apply early 2) Make sure you do research into the firm
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Banking - Investment
Central London and City