- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Nomura
- 7. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura
First 3 days general training (communication, excel and basic finance) then for a week you are on the desk with a specific team After one week you give a presentation and last day is performance review
Strengthened communication and presentation skills
Employees gave an overall overview of the business and specific roles which is really useful to understand which teams do what and what the main differences are
Everyone very approachable even senior management, very helpful (answer even the "silly" questions) everyone was easily reachable during the day until late night
Don't be scared, Nomura welcomes every level and background
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Banking - Investment