- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Fidelity International
- 7. Would you recommend Fidelity International to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fidelity International
The Insight was structured over 3 days, usually with talks in the morning from very knowledgeable speakers covering different areas of Fidelity International and then an interactive presentation task in the afternoon. There were many opportunities to network over the 3 days and direct questions to experts within each field and senior members of the company.
The insight definitely developed my network skills, how to make an impression on a company and the importance of knowing your personal brand.
It's overwhelming all the different areas in finance and Fidelity definitely made an effort t make each area seem more understandable. Their different presentation tasks on three different areas of the company were invaluable especially with feedback from the graduate panel.
The company culture and general atmosphere at Fidelity International were outstanding, it's obvious the employees like working there and the policies they have recently brought in to tackle discrimination in the workplace are very telling of their values.
I really enjoyed the insight course, a few of the talks could have been a bit more interactive but I appreciate it's very hard over zoom.
They care a lot more about your ability to learn rather than what you already know, read the values that they're looking for and think to yourself if that suits your style of working.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City