- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Nomura
- 7. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura
Got insights into Nomura's different divisions through: - networking sessions - business presentations - group projects with other interns
The presentation and course on how to manage our own personal brand was highly interesting
The panel discussions, as well as the networking sessions with traders and investment bankers, were insightful
The culture seems very good overall. Almost all business representatives I talked to mentioned the great exposure to senior bankers. However, the culture and business hours is very much group-dependent.
The Explore Programme was a great experience which I definitely would recommend.
Make sure to network with insiders in order to understand the company better and to explain why you are interested in interning there.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City