- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Nomura
- 7. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura
Listened and participated in engaging talks on both global markets and investment banking. As well as ways to improve ourselves.
Improved powerpoint and excel skills, as well as a better knowledge of the industry.
Was very enlightening as I hadn't really understood the roles before
Very friendly and everyone was happy to help each other out, everyone had a voice.
It was very enjoyable and stimulating, I was never bored
Be curious, you don’t have to have decided what career in banking you want yet, just have a good general interest and knowledge into the banking industry.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Banking - Investment