This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant.
- 1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- 2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
- 3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- 4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
- 5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- 6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- 7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
- 8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- 9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- 10. What were the perks on your work placement?
- 11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- 12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- 13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- 14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- 15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
really enjoyed it, was a great experience, met great people and networked with some really helpful and interesting people
everyone was friendly and open to interesting conversations
was given a lot of excellent presentations and the networking sessions were a very beneficial experience
was very busy but thats how I like it, I was never bored
not a massive amount but was learning a lot
my networking skills developed massively
good atmosphere of proffesionalism but a good social/team spirit aspect was there
fantastically organised, I was never bored and always had something stimulating to be doing
many employees gave us presentations, networked with us and allowed us to shadow them all of which were of great use.
jp morgan is a top company and I would love to work for them and I believe I definately have a chance of securing employment with them
everyone was friendly and got on well. I myself made a few contacts who I will stay in touch with.
bournemouth is a really nice place and was relatively cheap
not sure, didnt try it out
there were no opportunities to do this, however it was only a two day internship
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)