Spring intern at Credit Suisse

Business Insight
4.3
Culture
Your Impressions

Attending and participated in a number of networking sessions, panel discussions and simulations designed to provide insight into the world of Investment Banking.

Overview

1. Please give an overview of the virtual experience and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.

Each day started with a short introduction session. We then engaged in a mixture of networking, panel discussions and simulations. Throughout the day we were given the chance to interact with other interns on the programme as well as employees across all levels of the company.

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?

I developed my presentation skills. I also learnt how to pitch a stock and market a company in the roadshow process. I also developed my interpersonal skills during the program.

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?

Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?

It was very interesting but slightly daunting at first. As a history student, I did not have a very detailed understanding of the work of the financial services industry, but I felt that I was able to get up to speed quite quickly. I was able to form a solid understanding of the business through the networking sessions put on throughout the week.

Please rate how insightful you found the virtual experience

How would you rate the structure of the virtual experience

How would you rate business leader involvement during the virtual experience

Culture

4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

The company culture and general atmosphere was very positive. I really enjoyed the Diversity workshop that was put on during the first day.

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the networking opportunities?

Please rate how valued you felt during your virtual experience?

Your Impressions

5. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?

I really enjoyed the virtual experience, though it is a shame that we were not able to do it in person. I am pleased to say that I have left the experience with new friends.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on the virtual experience

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at Credit Suisse

7. Would you recommend Credit Suisse to a friend?

8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Credit Suisse

The application process is hard work, but the experience is very rewarding.