spring insight intern at Credit Suisse

Skills
Business Insight
Culture
Your Impressions

one week insight into banking divisions at Credit Suisse.

Overview

1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.

A typical day in the program consisted of a lot of networking opportunities with people from different branches of banking and with different roles within these branches. We also had many opportunities to work in groups on projects and on simulations to give us a taste of the different expectations in the different sectors of the bank. It was a amazing and very well lead experience !

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?

Yes I have learnt a lot about the financial sector. Since I study engineering and not finance this was a great experience.

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?

Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?

Very insightful as it comforted me that the path I envisioned for myself actually corresponds to my personality even more than I thought !

Please rate how insightful you found the insight

How would you rate the structure of the insight

How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight

Culture

4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

Very inclusive, very embracing : a very warm welcome !

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the networking opportunities?

Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?

Your Impressions

I was absolutely thrilled to be part of this experience. I enjoyed every day and every activity. It was very well structured, very friendly and very stimulating.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at Credit Suisse

7. Would you recommend Credit Suisse to a friend?

8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Credit Suisse

Stay yourself as the culture really embraces diversity.