4.7/5
  • Culture
    4.7
  • Your Impressions
    4.7

One week insight programme to learn more about the different business areas at Credit Suisse and the wider culture of the firm.

Overview

• 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
  • Very detailed insight into the different functions of the bank (helped with interactive case studies), with a lot of networking with current business representatives.

Skills

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • My networking ability has definitely increased over the course of the last week. I would also say that my communication within a team has developed as well as my ability to present information.

• How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
  • 4/5

• How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
  • 5/5

• Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

• 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
  • It was an incredibly insightful experience that has helped my learn so much about what divisions and roles I am more suited to.

• Please rate how insightful you found the insight
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the structure of the insight
  • 5/5

• How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight

Culture

• 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
  • The culture was incredibly welcoming! Every business was always happy to answer any questions and did so with a lot of excitement!

• How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the networking opportunities?
  • 5/5

• Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?

Your Impressions

• 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
  • I completely enjoyed the programme! From start to finish I was completely engaged in every task and networking opportunity. I have truly learned so much from this experience!

• Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
  • 5/5

• Please rate how your experience met your expectations

• Please rate the future employment prospects at Credit Suisse
  • 4/5

• 7. Would you recommend Credit Suisse to a friend?

• 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Credit Suisse
  • Make sure to be yourself, Credit Suisse values your own personality. Just make sure to show your enthusiasm and passion to learn and it is noticed!

Banking - Investment