Insight student at Savills

Culture
3.7
Your Impressions
3.7

Insight student learning about the different departments in the company learning what they do and what is involved. Also about the current property market and how it is changing.

Overview

1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.

Learning about the company, finding out what different jobs are taking part in the company what goes into them on a day-to-day basis and how they work.

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?

Yes I’ve learnt many skills on how to better myself not only on growing myself as a professional but also I learnt many skills on how to apply to the job I want to.

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?

Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?

Even though it was online it was fun and engaging with in-depth detail on how the business is run and the jobs involved.

Please rate how insightful you found the insight

How would you rate the structure of the insight

How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight

Culture

4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

It was extremely friendly with quick responses to questions and a very organised and fair layout.

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the networking opportunities?

Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?

Your Impressions

I really enjoyed it I got along with the other people on the inside program and learnt new skills.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills

7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?

8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills

Make sure to put yourself out there and be ready to learn.