3.5/5
  • Culture
    2.7
  • Your Impressions
    3.3

We gained insight into the company and the various divisions that were held in the company. Listened to graduates about their role in the company and their experience of the journey to becoming a chartered surveyor.

Overview

• 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
  • The insight programme was made up of employees with in the company giving talks on their job roles with in Savills. Furthermore, graduates gave a talk on Savills' graduate scheme and their experience in participating in that process. There was group exercise that involved a presentation at the end of the course, presented by the students to a panel of directors

Skills

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • I have learnt new public speaking skills and how to work with with people to reach an objectives. Furthermore, I have learnt the various division that are sat with in the company and a broad overview of what each division does.

• How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
  • 4/5

• How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
  • 5/5

• How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
  • 2/5

• Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

• 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
  • I found it quite interesting of all the different career paths a graduate can go through.

• Please rate how insightful you found the insight
  • 4/5

• How would you rate the structure of the insight
  • 5/5

• How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight

Culture

• 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
  • The company culture seemed to be very friendly and gave quite a comfortable feeling when I was participating in the programme.

• How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
  • 1/5

• How would you rate the networking opportunities?
  • 3/5

• Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?

Your Impressions

• 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
  • I enjoyed the programme as much as I could, given the virtual nature of the programme. I really enjoyed working with a group of people on the group exercise

• Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
  • 3/5

• Please rate how your experience met your expectations

• Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills
  • 3/5

• 7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?

• 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills
  • When applying for this programme, I would suggest that applicants should show there passion for property and think about the questions more deeply, providing in depth knowledge.

Property/Real Estate