Insight Student at Savills

4.7
Culture
4.7
Your Impressions

Insight Student on a 3 day insight programme providing a taste of life and operations at Savills.

Overview

1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.

The three day programme included presentations from different Savills employees in a wide variety of areas within the business. We had the opportunity to ask questions and have Q+A sessions with Grads and Directors.

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?

I believe my collaboration and effective communication skills have improved as we had to work in a group of 10 to create a presentation for a panel of Directors and the other insight students.

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?

Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?

Very useful, it’s opened my eyes to the broad selection of professions and opportunities available by going on the Grad scheme Savills offers.

Please rate how insightful you found the insight

How would you rate the structure of the insight

How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight

Culture

4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

All members of staff spoke highly of the culture and were happy to answer any questions.

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the networking opportunities?

Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?

Your Impressions

It’s been great to really understand the property industry and the operations and divisions within that I didn’t previously know much about. I have also managed to connect on LinkedIn with members of my group.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills

7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?

8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills

Have work experience, be proactive and Taylor CVS and cover letters to them.