Savills Insight Programme at Savills

Business Insight
Culture
4.3
Your Impressions

Provided a taste of working at Savills and show how the property industry works. During the placement we attended departmental talks to learn about all areas of the business.

Overview

1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.

Department talks to learn about specific areas of the business. In the afternoons we worked in groups to produce a presentation that we presented on the final day.

Skills

2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?

I have learnt in more detail about the areas of the business which I found most interesting and would want to peruse in the future. I also furthered my presentation skills in front of large groups.

How would you rate the training provided during your experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?

How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?

Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development

Business Insight

3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?

Very insightful, i learnt about areas of the business I did not know existed and areas that I am interested in. I also learnt more about how the graduate scheme operates and what rotations are involved, making it even more attractive to me.

Please rate how insightful you found the insight

How would you rate the structure of the insight

How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight

Culture

4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?

Very professional but at the same time welcoming and all Savills employees were very friendly and inclusive.

How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?

How would you rate the networking opportunities?

Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?

Your Impressions

I enjoyed it, despite not being able to go to the offices in person I felt that Savills did an amazing job in keeping the programme engaging and interesting. I really enjoyed the presentation and hearing everyone's opinions on the question discussed.

Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight

Please rate how your experience met your expectations

Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills

7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?

8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills