- 1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- 2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
- 3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- 4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
- 5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- 6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- 7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
- 8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- 9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- 10. What were the perks on your work placement?
- 11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- 12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- 13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- 14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- 15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Interactive and interesting placement. Learning everyday from different part of the business
Everyone wants to help and is friendly. Your ideas are taken into account
Strong support and peer helping from managers, team members and other people from the company.
It varies from day to day but the days become more and busy as the time goes by.
At first you shadow someone and then you are given more and more responsibility on projects within a team.
Many different trainings available to help you gain professional and technical skills. Software trainings are very valuable for your degree as well as technical training and data analysis.
Very friendly and nice working environment. Everyone is willing to help and learn from each others. Very nice atmosphere with colleagues and ratio work/rest
The team you'll be in is already prepared to receive you and they have many things for you to do. They give you the appropriate training and help for you to work.
The company is pushing to give your best and be the best person you can be by providing self assessment, trainings and manager review.
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
The future employment are very appealing within the business as they are varied and interesting, good opportunities.
Fellow placement students/colleagues were very nice and helpful.
The cost of the car added to travel transport, accommodation and living cost are quite high. The area is expensive to live in.
As it is during pandemic there is no night life at the moment.
There are many opportunities to get involved in and outside work but due to covid restriction it is not really happening at the moment.
Placement Year (10 Months+)