Insight day at Savills

3.4/5

2.5
3.5

Insight day

I found the insight day very helpful, as it helped me learn more about Savills as a company and how the graduate scheme works. The day was very well structured and I now feel much more confident about the APC. All of the speakers were extremely encouraging and keen to answer any questions. I am now even more determined to apply for a graduate job at Savills once I have completed my degree.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

I felt valued during my time at Savills as all of the speakers made sure that everybody felt included and they would answer any question.

I received a lot of guidance and support during the insight day as each of the sections were very thorough and all of the speakers were very keen to answer any questions.

I learnt more about the APC from the information I received, which was very helpful.

The online insight day was very well structured as it was divided up by a number of different speakers, who all spoke for half an hour so it was easy to stay focused.

The general atmosphere was very positive as the majority of people interacted with one another by turning their mics on or speaking in the chat box.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

The company invested in me by always making sure any questions were answered.

The insight helped me understand what it would be like to have a full time role as several of the speakers had graduated only a few years ago.

The insight helped me understand the company culture as many of the speakers talked about how everybody interacts in the office and help is always at hand.

The content was extremely valuable in helping me decide on my future career path.

Only the opportunity to ask questions to the employees.

There was no networking or social event opportunities.

Yes I did, activities such as rugby and going out for drinks.

Yes I would recommend this insight day to a friend as it was very helpful.