- 1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- 2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
- 3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- 4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
- 5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
- 6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
- 7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
- 8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- 9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- 10. What were the perks on your work placement?
- 11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- 12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- 13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
- 14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- 15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Very much enjoyed it.
Very valued by my team but there were people who judged before they knew me, purely because I was a placement.
They were excellent and very approachable.
It would have been a 10 but unfortunately there was a 2 month period where my boss had left and there was no work for me during this period until I got another boss.
I demanded full responsibility and I was given it.
Massively changed my outlook on things. Gave me huge confidence going forward and an improved work ethic.
Friendly and enjoyable.
Seemed pretty well done.
If I ever wanted any training it was made available. I went on CAD training amoungst others. Very useful.
Above 25 days holiday
I was told I would have been given a job but unfortunately COVID meant there were no jobs going.
Yes. I didn’t go out very much but I know a lot did go out together.
Very good. Sunderland isn’t expensive.
In the area it’s non existent. But there near by cities etc it’s good.
There were some opportunities but not a huge amount.
Placement Year (10 Months+)