Summer Intern at DLA Piper

Commercial Law

DLA Piper is a Top Employer

10.0/10

Virtual Summer Intern

It was as enjoyable as it could be online because of the opportunities given to interact with as many people as possible

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at DLA Piper

To a great extent because of how planned out each of the days were. We would be sent the agenda for each day the night before so we knew what to expect.

As much as we needed. We were made to feel very welcome to get in touch for further questions too.

Gave a commercial perspective to looking at legal issues.

Very Well. We would be sent the agenda for each day the night before so we knew what to expect.

Very positive, welcoming and exciting.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at DLA Piper

A great extent - they offered jobs at the end based on performance during the internship.

Very much so. We had exposure to different departments in different offices. I reached out to various members of these teams who were happy to provide me with a further insight.

After having exposure to various members of the firm it became apparent that everyone is really approachable and represents the DLA core values.

Job offer

Virtual

Plentiful, these were offered multiple times daily throughout the internship

Really good. We were given just Eat vouchers to order food whilst socialising with them other interns on zoom.

Yes various speakers told us about the extent of opportunities availablw

100%