Account Manager Support at Handelsbanken

4.2/5

4.7
4.4
3.3

A wide variety of tasks - admin, communication with customers and colleagues, general banking tasks on individual banking and corporate banking

I really enjoyed the job role and what it entailed but I especially loved the culture, people and company. Everything they told to us was very much true.

I felt constantly supported by both the branch and HR. Everyone was very approachable and had no trouble giving feedback and help.

Very approachable colleagues and constant support throughout by everyone I came into contact with.

There were a few occasions where I was not that busy, but the internship programme was designed in a way that HR provided tasks and projects for you to do in these periods. So I was always doing something, learning along the way.

I felt that the longer I spent there the more I was getting involved with. It was moving up in a nice pace.

It gave me a good insight into the type of environment and career path I wish to pursue.

Formal yet relaxed - I felt very comfortable

I liked the extra activities they gave us, it meant there was always something to do.

They kept contact with me in my final year and constantly answered any questions I had about training and development. I feel supported in this area and taken seriously. Personal development is clearly important at Handelsbanken - I love that

• There were no perks with this Internship

Very appealing - the career path seems very flexible and open. As well as the environment and culture - it is all customer focused and they take priority.

We were quite spread out among the region - although we did have a few days at the head office in Bristol. But there were no social events outside of this.

Average

Cardiff and Newport are the local cities - Cardiff has the better night life

Not really - not to say there won't be. I was only there 2 months.