HR intern at Accenture

4.3/5

4.5
4.8
4.5

Worked with the Early Talent team on recruiting processes to enhance internal productivity and allow knowledge-sharing.  Analyzed the impact of the Covid-19 on the recruiting process and presented options to reduce its negative effect.  Designed a Pitch deck for 12 graduate schemes centralizing all the essential internal and external information.

1. To what extent did you enjoy the virtual experience?

The company put everything in place for me to enjoy my virtual internship. I have never felt alone at any moment.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Accenture

My project had a clear vision and I could see the purpose of my work, therefore I truly felt valued because my project was necessary for the team.

3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the virtual experience?

There was always someone to help me.

The online data helped me develop several new skills such as: analysing data, presentation, teamwork and communication.

5. How well structured was the virtual experience?

Everything was well planed .

6. How was the general atmosphere during your virtual experience?

Great!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Accenture

The "hard" training took a considerable time in my internship (1 day out of 20), also, the "soft" training lasted for the whole internship (it means that I was continuously been trained).

8. To what extent did the virtual experience help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

They were able to explain me the different faces of recruiting and how the recruiting system operates in normal and Covid times.

9. How much did the virtual experience help you in understanding the company culture?

The friendliness was definitely something I experienced, along with the hard work mentality!

It helped me realised the back office of recruiting and all the stages it involved.

I think the company paid me fairly and I did get pay in time.

People were always available and always reachable. I felt listened and supported.

They were really well adapted to the online work office type

Meetings new colleagues, after work events, networking events, company excursion.

15. Would you recommend this virtual experience to a friend?

I think it was a wonderful experience and the company took care of me.