Summer Scheme Internship at Savills

4.2
4.4
3.1

Summer Internship.

The variety of experience gained has been fantastic! I have had the opportunity to get immersed in a variety of different areas including valuating office space, carrying out a viability valuation, undertaking a site inspection and measurements and spending a day undertaking site inspections for the county council. The office have been absolutely great at supporting me and getting me involved in as much as possible.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

The office have been great at including me in both office and social events during the week. I feel valued.

I have been given a huge amount of support by my supervisor and all other members of staff within the office.

I have been very busy everyday and have found this perfect as it has enabled me to gain as much experience as possible in a very short period of time.

I was required alongside the other intern in the planning department to produce a valuation report and planning report for a subject property in the local area. I have also been given responsibility for completing residential property particulars and measure office buildings and leisure buildings too.

Massively. I will be able to take the research skills gained as well as my general knowledge of the sector gained during this week to assist me in research and my dissertation. Outside of this, it has really cemented my choice of what area of property i would like to go into when I graduate.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

Very positive, supportive and vibrant.

Very well organised with regular check up's to see where I was and what I still needed to complete.

I have sat down with members of the office to discuss certain aspects of work as well as what the APC pathway is like. This has been very helpful.

• There were no perks with this Internship

Very - i hope to get a graduate job with Savills.

Definitely - very professional and fun at the same time.

Reasonable.

Sorry didn't have time to try it out.

Yes, including going out for lunch and evening drinks.