2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Very. Graduates and Directors trusted me with plenty of work.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
[This section of the comment has been removed by a
member of the RateMyPlacement Team because it did
not meet our site terms and conditions] my mentor was great, provided loads of useful insights into working at Savills and was always keen to help me however he could.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Extremely, I took on as much work as possible to maximise the experience
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Lots. I was trusted with work that would directly contribute to pitches/presentations.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The scheme has taught me lots about the industry and how Savills runs. It has made what I need to do next very clear for me.
Imagine yourself working at Savills
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills