Summer analyst at Bank of America

Dublin Republic of Ireland

Bank of America is a Top Employer

7.3/10

This was an an excellent chance to explore careers with Bank of America. I really enjoyed the teamwork, sense of achievement and all the projects we were tasked to complete.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 11 roles at Bank of America

Bank of America has such a strong community spirit. I always felt supported, valued and respected throughout my placement.

Support was always on hand when I ran into difficulty. Managers always provided a clear explanation of work and were happy to explain further if required.

I was always busy during my time with BofA. As interns we received loads of work. It was great to be busy because I felt that I was really part of the team.

Management had a high level of trust in me during my placement. I was given plenty of important work and I was allowed complete this work independently. I felt that I was given real work and people trusted me.

I learned key skills such as; remote teamwork, interpersonal skills and audit skills.

I felt that this internship gave me real guidance as to where I want to go with my career.

Online

This was a very well organised virtual internship. I was highly impressed with how it was run for the first year of it being online.

I would very much like a position at this organisation in the future