2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Bank of America has such a strong community spirit. I always felt supported, valued and respected throughout my placement.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Support was always on hand when I ran into difficulty. Managers always provided a clear explanation of work and were happy to explain further if required.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was always busy during my time with BofA. As interns we received loads of work. It was great to be busy because I felt that I was really part of the team.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Management had a high level of trust in me during my placement. I was given plenty of important work and I was allowed complete this work independently. I felt that I was given real work and people trusted me.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learned key skills such as; remote teamwork, interpersonal skills and audit skills.
I felt that this internship gave me real guidance as to where I want to go with my career.
Imagine yourself working at Bank of America
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 11 roles at Bank of America